Tuesday 11 August 2015

Inspiring Story - A Corn's Farmer


A journalist interviewed a farmer to find out the secret behind of his corns which is always win the agriculture product’s contest. The farmer claim that he hasn’t special’s secret because he just always give the best corn’s seed to his neighbor around his plantation.
Why you give your best corn’s seed to them? They also follow the contest, aren’t they?” ask the journalist.
Don’t you know? That the wind blows the pollen from the ripe flower and spread around from one field to the other fields. If my neighbor’s plant is bad, then the pollens that will be spread around to my field are also bad. So, if I want to get the best product, I have to help my neighbor to get a good corn.” Answer the farmer.

It’s like our life. They are who wants to get success; they should help the other to get success too.

No comments:

Post a Comment