Tuesday 11 August 2015

Volunteer

Dream is a word that consists of five alphabets. It's so simple but it's not a “Dream” when we was sleeping. A dream here is likes a hope or your goal in your life. Everyone have a dream without exception.
Every people have different dreams with the other, it depends on the goal of their life, their environment, their needs, and also depends on them. All of people in this world can have a dreams no matter what their job, their social status, poor or rich people, because have a dream is a right for everyone.
Wear a white shirt, using the tools of laboratory, do some experiments, make hypothesis and find a new discovery those are the one of my dreams. Because I think to be a scientist is the one way for me to be useful people in this world. I'll do my best to be useful people.
Day after day, I realized that to be a scientist I have to finish my study. It's need some times, and finally I found the other way to be a useful people, do you know what? Yes, be a volunteer. On 8th October 2012, I joined on Humanity Institution of ESQ (Emotional & Spiritual Quotient). This institution has some programs such as education, health and disaster rescue.
Our careness, sensitiveness will be trained and increased continuously. To be a volunteer it’s mean that we have to care about the other, give some helps without expecting something from the other. We should help the other because of humanity, we give a pure help.


I think when we realized about our existence in this world. We’ll try to be a useful people, our life it’s not just for eat, sleep, work, have fun and watch TV but also to make ourselves useful for the other. Our life in this world not only about our existence however it’s about our essence and dedication. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment