Sunday 2 August 2015

Part 2 - Karimunjawa is Paradise in Java Island

Karimunjava or also called Karimunjawa is the one of beautiful island in Indonesia, exactly in Java Island. This is my experience when I life in Karimunjawa.

I remember on 7th May 2015, I sent my CV to follow The program from Maritime Ministry Coordinator of Indonesia, the name of that program is Expedition Archipelago Jaya 2015 (Ekspedisi Nusantara Jaya) or as known as ENJ 2015.


How lucky I am, that I was chosen to be the one of participants. In this program I will explore the islands of Karimunjawa for 2 weeks and before I go to Karimunjawa, before we go to Karimunjawa Islands I have to gathered first in Semarang (West Java Province) on 8th June 2015 with another participants from various cities.
As we know that Karimunjawa Island is the one and only paradise in Java Island, Indonesia. I proud to be Indonesian People because of the beauty islands that we have, the culture, foods, dances, languages and also the friendliness of Indonesian People ^_^

Karimunjawa is located in Indonesia, Karimunjawa is a part of Jepara district (Kabupaten) of Central Java Province. The main island is known as Karimun, and the second-largest island is Kemujan. Karimunjawa islands have some islands such as, Menjangan Kecil, Menjangan Besar, Cemara Kecil, Kemujan, Mrican and many others.

Karimunjawa Islands' Map

In Semarang we make some programs that will be conducted in Karimunjawa. These program are include in several fields : Education, Economy, Environment and Health. The participants divided into 4 groups, they're grouped based on their ability. Firstly, I wanna join with Education's group but, finally I have to join with Health's group because they need someone to help the doctor's prepare the medicines during the implementation of health services. These are the member of Health's Group in Karimunjawa. :D
The member of Health's Group of ENJ 2015 in Karimunjawa Islands
From the left side (above): dr. Fadlun, dr. Namira, Basuki, Oah, Zulfikar, dr. Naila, it's me, Ayu (as a pharmacist) and dr. Reza.
From the left side (below): dr. Taufan and Hakim.

We make some programs for all the people in Karimunjawa, they are Free Health Services, Socialization and Early Examination of Cervical & Breast Cancer, Socialization about how to wash their hands and brush their teeth properly.

Firstly we held a free health services program in Public Health Center (PUSKESMAS) Karimunjawa.
A Free Health Services program in Public Health Center of Karimunjawa Islands
to be continue.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment